600 Sound / tail wag issue with my Vibe .50

Tony

Staff member
The wag could be your just right on the edge of your rate, and need to lower it by a couple clicks. The noise almost sounded like normal two stroke sounds, but not really. When you were close and it was at an idle, that was a normal sound. I would be checking every gear, belt, and anything else I can find. Last thing you want to do is have this thing fall out of the sky. You know all too well how much that costs lmao.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
ok I tried the gain decrease... i mean that was the first thing.. NOPE.... that wasnt it.. it lost about 30 degrees of authority doing a hard collective roll... I didnt like that... the sound of engine is not exactly normal... my Kineitic .50 with the same engine muffler setup is much queiter.. and doesnt ding..

I checked all gears, and very fearfull flew two tanks.. wish that video had worked... :(

anywaz.. gears isnt it.. lol but i'll check... :(

Tony

Staff member
The only other thing I can think of if you are saying the engine is louder, is to take it out, and take it apart to check every piece of it. Sucks, but there is a lot of money in that bird. Hate to see it go down because of a connecting rod failure or crank failure. Sucks lol.

Top Bottom