Sorry About The Site Going Down This Morning

Tony

Staff member
It's amazing what kind of 7th level of hell you can wake up to on a Sunday lol. Thankfully, I have an awesome friend that know these servers and set this one up that can rescue RCH. The site is back up and running and he is taking steps to keep this from happening again. Thanks for your patience and the emails and messages about the site being down. If you see anything else wrong, all you have to do is let me know and I will jump on it.

Tony

Staff member
And once again, sorry about that. We are trying to get the backups worked out for the server and it ended up filling up the disk on the server. It would not have been so bad except that it was writing to the database when it went down, so the database had to be repaired. We are getting closer to getting this right, just takes time. I apologize for any inconvenience.

zapster

Hey Tony I,m back like a gigantic batch of incriminating emails lol. Thanks for helping me to figure out what gyro and new radio I should get this evening.hope to post some videos soon,Laterz Dude

Tony

Staff member
Can't wait to see them bro. And if you want emails, I can set it up where you get an email to EVERYONES reply to ANY thread hahahaha.

dazacx2

Hello Tony sorry to grab you on another thread, but have you got a schedule when you are doing live chats?
i will need to work out time difference from Australia.
Daza

callsign4223

Staff member
There will be a live chat every second Friday of the month at 8pm with Myself and Tony. That is the only thing scheduled at this time. The others are more impromptu at this point although I know he is working on getting a schedule put together.

Tony

Staff member
As Matt said, we are definitely doing one every other Friday starting a week from this Friday at 2000 hours central time, or UTC-6 whereas you are UTC+12. It's 0800 here right now on Thursday, and it's 0100 where you are on Friday.

I'm more than likely going to also do a Live chat myself on the Fridays that Matt is not here. And of course there are the ones where I just pop in because I'm bored out of my mind lmao.

Top Bottom