1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Sorry About The Site Going Down This Morning

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Tony, Oct 9, 2016.

< Video Frequency | Happy New Year From Rc-Help! >
  1. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    It's amazing what kind of 7th level of hell you can wake up to on a Sunday lol. Thankfully, I have an awesome friend that know these servers and set this one up that can rescue RCH. The site is back up and running and he is taking steps to keep this from happening again. Thanks for your patience and the emails and messages about the site being down. If you see anything else wrong, all you have to do is let me know and I will jump on it.

2. Tony

Blog Posts:
    And once again, sorry about that. We are trying to get the backups worked out for the server and it ended up filling up the disk on the server. It would not have been so bad except that it was writing to the database when it went down, so the database had to be repaired. We are getting closer to getting this right, just takes time. I apologize for any inconvenience.

3. zapster

zapster Member

Blog Posts:
    Heave Equipment Operator,Musician,Carpenter
    Hey Tony I,m back like a gigantic batch of incriminating emails lol. Thanks for helping me to figure out what gyro and new radio I should get this evening.hope to post some videos soon,Laterz Dude

4. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Can't wait to see them bro. And if you want emails, I can set it up where you get an email to EVERYONES reply to ANY thread hahahaha.

5. dazacx2

dazacx2 Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello Tony sorry to grab you on another thread, but have you got a schedule when you are doing live chats?
    i will need to work out time difference from Australia.
    Daza

6. callsign4223

callsign4223 Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Municipal IT
    There will be a live chat every second Friday of the month at 8pm with Myself and Tony. That is the only thing scheduled at this time. The others are more impromptu at this point although I know he is working on getting a schedule put together.

7. Tony

Blog Posts:
    As Matt said, we are definitely doing one every other Friday starting a week from this Friday at 2000 hours central time, or UTC-6 whereas you are UTC+12. It's 0800 here right now on Thursday, and it's 0100 where you are on Friday.

I'm more than likely going to also do a Live chat myself on the Fridays that Matt is not here. And of course there are the ones where I just pop in because I'm bored out of my mind lmao.

8. dazacx2

dazacx2 Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks Guys hopefully see you there next week

< Video Frequency | Happy New Year From Rc-Help! >