Cameras Soldering FPV camera

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey all. I got this Crazepony AIO Camera 5.8G 40CH 25mW Transmitter with Y Splitter For Micro FPV - FPV Gear - Tinywhoop arriving by the weekend and I'm going to install the camera into the TBS IMG_1123.JPG
I would like to know If I match the colors wires to each other, solder them individually then plug the harness back into the TBS. The camera should work?. The TBS has the QX90c electronics in it and also has the TBS unify pro vTX without camera. The +/- wire that comes out of the receiver for the camera are soldered to the +/- of the harness of the TBS that also have the red,black and yellow coming out of it that connects to the new camera that's coming. I'm not sure if this makes sense. I just don't want to burn up the new Camera.

Tony

Staff member
As long as that quad is flying on a 1s pack, just solder it directly to the battery leads where they are soldered to the FC. That is what I do.

Tony

Staff member
No I don't unfortunately. I did it on the E010 but didn't take video of it. Might be good for the #RCHBackToBasics series. But you just put the red wire from the camera and solder it to the red wire from the battery where it solders to the board. Then do the same for the black wire. I'm wicked busy working on a new Article Management System today and probably for the next week, but if you still need help after that I can make a quick video to help you out. But hopefully you have it done by then. And yes, this AMS is going to be good! I like it anyway lol.

Top Bottom