So who's coming to fort worth fun fly??

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I am planning to get there at 10.30 or around that. Will be there through 4-5 or so . Will be wearing a black RC-help t-shirt .. Indian guy with Rc-help t shirt:::::: hard to miss

So come out there all dfw and surrounding area members!! Lets have some funfly fun!!

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Tony

Staff member
Wish I could, but don't have any. I tried to bring it back after a dozen or so members said they wanted them, then when I put them up for sale, EVERYONE backed out except two. So, there are 4 members on here that have shirts, Me, Sam, Gaba and Kyle I think. Might be Adam, can't remember lmao. It's been a long, LONG night. But, no money to get the press and vinyl let alone the shirts themselves to make them. Just not worth losing that much money again.

Lee

Did you not got to the Austin Helifest Gaba? I really wish i could get to a funfly to fly with like minded people.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Did you not got to the Austin Helifest Gaba? I really wish i could get to a funfly to fly with like minded people.

Nope didn't make it there do going today..

It's extra exciting cause today I get my warp 360 too!' So it's gonna be awesome

How many times do you go to flying field with two helis and come back with three heehee :)

heli-maniac

Nope didn't make it there do going today..

It's extra exciting cause today I get my warp 360 too!' So it's gonna be awesome

How many times do you go to flying field with two helis and come back with three heehee :)

what time you going
i will be heading out there about 10insh

Graham Lawrie

You guys are so lucky with all these events:( I will be the Scotsman in the invisible man outfit:) with you in heart and mind dude:)

- - - Updated - - -

Wish I could, but don't have any. I tried to bring it back after a dozen or so members said they wanted them, then when I put them up for sale, EVERYONE backed out except two. So, there are 4 members on here that have shirts, Me, Sam, Gaba and Kyle I think. Might be Adam, can't remember lmao. It's been a long, LONG night. But, no money to get the press and vinyl let alone the shirts themselves to make them. Just not worth losing that much money again.

Tony, Have i missed out a post on the t-shirts?

wolfman76

I wear my shirt whenever i can.... And gaba e are gonna need some good photos and video man!!! Have fun guys

heli-maniac

man what a day wind blowing a bizzzilion mph still got to see some great flying
Gaba is getting really good even in the wind was a fun day
forgot to take that cam. to take any picks
but the little lade did see a X5 she liked so will see how much see liked it lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Thanks Jesse

Videos are uploading

Check them out . Ill post all when all are done. Got 4 up I think

YouTube: coolgabsi

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
did you get to try out the rail blades on the vibe

I did for 3 minutes, and then the swash had a ball link fail so I came down kinda hard... LUCKILY didnt break the blades or anything on the heli but I will be redoing the head completely .. Ordered some parts already .damage was 10 bucks worth ..

but it was a sign that Vibe did not wanna fly so flew my Warp and the Whiplash more :D

That stupid bird went through two crashes in one day.. LOL! I will post some pics from there too.. and what all I did and what all I observed! :D

murankar

Staff member
Gaui's are a nice looking kit. Man I have a long list of kits I would like to get. Anyhow glad to hear that it was a great day at the field.

Top Bottom