So does video of Sim time count?

Ken Jackson

Taught myself a new trick. And since no one has posted much the last month I thought I'd get the new year going. So its too cold to fly outside there is sim flights and new creative minds building RC snow sliders, come on guys lets see some creativity!!

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
Wow, if that was a real plane, I would be adding some right angle to that engine lol. Having to put in a LOT of right rudder in that thing.

If I had my cable and DX8 in here, I would post up a quick video of what someone looks like after not flying for months lol.

Derek

That was real good, Ken! Nice job! I haven't figured out how to get into a good hover. Still working on it but it looks like you figured it out.

Ken Jackson

That was real good, Ken! Nice job! I haven't figured out how to get into a good hover. Still working on it but it looks like you figured it out.

Using Phoenix sim go to Training and select Torque training. You can set it for only one function, throttle, elevator, rudder and all which includes aileron. Once you get used to the balance it is not that difficult. The aileron is the biggest problem.

This tuturial made a difference for me.
Voro's 3d School: Hovering and Torque Rolling Tutorial - YouTube

Ken

Graham Lawrie

Very good take off Ken:) I have been too ill with the flu to do anything other than surf the net and buy parts for my charger:( hope to get on the sim soon and after 2 batteries with the flu, lord knows i need the practice:)

Top Bottom