So any Call of duty black ops fans? (PS3)

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
If so send me an invite nathan86333. (just something to do when not messing around with other hobby's.):distracted:

"boboyp". I will add you later. My internet provider is like on a 56K broadband right now. They suck. lol

- - - Updated - - -

"boboyp". I will add you later. My internet provider is like on a 56K broadband right now. They suck. lol

My sis is out there in Arizona. she is like on BO2 24/7, I wonder if she works.

Lee

I haven't touched my Xbox since i started with RC helis. My last game was COD 4. I played it for a year almost non stop, as i wasn't working. I played online with teams all over the world, got pretty good and was ranked Gold Star 55.

Lee

I was in Aus at the time i was playing. Had a team of us that use to play together against other teams around the world. I was in Toowoomba and the other guys where from Melbourne.
I may just have to fire up the Xbox today and see if i can remember how to play.

Nathan86333

Awesome sounds like I could have deadly friends for team death match! On MW3 I reached full prestige, with 1.35 kdr. Call of Duty black opps 2 I am only a prestige 2. I have not played much so my rank is still low. My kdr is not bad. kdr=Kill Death Ratio. (for those who don't play).

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and on MW3 I have droped several M.O.A.B.S

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Like I said I haven't been on, I can't wait to get a new ISP, but for now it's all SIM baby. PROTOS watch out. LMAO

Stambo

KDR only 1.35. Hmm I guess it's ok.

2013-04-28_00001.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

This is on my third time resetting stats, I have been full prestige level 80 twice already. :)
PC gaming is far superior to console. :)

2013-04-28_00001.jpg

Nathan86333

Yes I can get a 2.5 kdr, All I have to do is corner camp. LOL!!! Great kill death ratio Stambo! I used to love pc gaming......then they killed 3DFX!!!! I Hate Nvidia. ATI is the better 3D card. I miss my 3Dfx voodoo dual scan line interleave!!! (SLI).

Stambo

Lol I love winding people up with my camping. There is a degree of skill to it though. You cannot camp in one spot for long in my server as people will come for revenge.
I use old guy stealth and cunning. I am not fast enough to compete in run and gun style battles.
I get a few kills from my camp-site, then move to a spot where I can see the fools that try to get me where I was.
Some times leaving them a wee present, c4 or claymore style.
Take a few and move is more my style.
And kids just hate it when they find they have been "owned" by a 54 year old. :)

Nathan86333

AHH Nice strategy!!! I also like to leave presents, A care package with C-4 stuck to the side is always fun and good for a laugh! If you are running a portable radar chuck some C-4 on the opposite wall or roof or room of your camp site, when you see them on the radar detonate your c-4!

Top Bottom