Snow Day Fun!!

jamiem

We had an awesome day at the field today! :D Well, when I say "the field" it wasn't our club field as there was no way one earth we would make it up the lane, but we went to a social club's sports field near a mates house. We rocked up about half 10, after I'd spent an hour digging my car out of my road, and picked up Mark, and carried all our gear over to the picnic table outside the club house. Luckily we are all electric, so not too much gear to carry; makes for a much easier session on days like this!

Anyway, I did 4 flights on my 550e DFC and 2 on the 700e v2. Mark did 3 flights on his 500, and Dave did 3/4's of a flight on his 450(!) and maidened his 700e v2. 4 videos and some pictures below :)

d06bb604.jpg

e3086c85.jpg

291e24d7.jpg

e4ebae01.jpg

b7aae607.jpg

c1c0e35c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

I spoke to my mum yesterday Jamie. She says its -10 over there. Guess the 450 was a case of cold thumbs not dumb ones :D
Well its 26 C here on the beach :D LOL and i flew my old, now sold 450 ,yesterday. Going to get this for my home coming pressie to build in May.

jamiem

26c??!? We are lucky to see that in the summer! Its been -2c all day here, no wind tho so not bad really - perfectly flyable anyway :D

Top Bottom