Smoooooooth Flying

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Oh WOW that's some fancy flying in such a tight area especially for a 700. I thought I flew in a tight area with my X3 and 500 Lol.

Geena

Staff member
Mirko is a beast. He can lay the smack down, but he can also fly with sniper like precision. I love watching him fly.

Tony

Staff member
Oh, I bet he crashes better than most. When you are flying hard and you put it in, you put it in with the force lol.

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Regardless, As a Vietnam Vet who flew Huey's, wish I had a co-pilot with his skills. They are needed when you're dodging green tracers coming your way from the enemy. And yes to become proficient at his level, he no doubt can write a book alone on the number of crashes. Really admire anyone who has a serious burn and crash incident, picks up the pieces then rebuilds. That's a tough commitment to the hobby. My wife of 47 years( makes me follow FAA guidelines) would take away my pilot's license and cut off my helicopter funds if I ever crash a bird like Mirko's :waa:. I've looked long and hard on 3D flying it takes a skill set way above my pay grade. My 300 CH53 and 450 Augusta A109 are strictly scale flying, you know hovering, figure 8s and circles ( nice and slow), I turned 70 last Monday:birthday:. My Gartt 450 Pro I'm building will be for F3C flying which I enjoy watching very much. It's a lot slower than 3D but the movements are quite precise. The Europeans and Japanese are way ahead in the area. I closing I want to thank Tony for his advice, awesome videos and words of wisdom.

Tony

Staff member
It's my pleasure James. Can't wait to see that bird in the air and happy belated birfday! :party:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there James. I would like to wish you a happy belated birthday too and MANY THANKS for your service!

Tony

Staff member
Hey James, since you served in the military for our country, I just created a new banner for the members and I have added it to your profile. You can see it just below where your avatar would go. speaking of avatar, maybe we should get you one of those as well :D

Top Bottom