Small slow flying glow engine?

flyboy1978

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a good summer and getting plenty of nice flying time. I have a question for the veterans on here, I am wanting to build a simple airplane from balsa (slow flying) with a very small glow engine e.g Cox 0.49 size but I think this engine it is a bit too fast for my capabilties. Is there an engine of a similar dimension that would work on a slow flyer like a sailpane or a glider? I have done a bit of research on Google but the engines I found are not readily available in the UK. I would greatlt appreciate any advice. Many thanks in advance and best wishes to you all. Ken (flyboy1978) Ps. I hope I have posted in the correct place....I had trouble finding where to create a new thread. :)

Welcome to the forum mate, you need to ask questions in the right places though mate, this is just for welcomes and introductions...browse around the forum, you will get plenty of help on here...

cml001

Welcome! Pretty much an electric guy so far.. Not too familiar w engines tho id like to be.. Try the planes section!

Top Bottom