• Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Slight Server Issue, Should Be Sorted Now

Tony

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to Jared, he notified me that the site had went down RIGHT AFTER I was on it and got off to do some other things around the house. So Jared, thank you bro! I would not have known about that for hours if you or anyone else had not have contacted me.

The issue was once again a database issue that we though was resolved. I dont' know if it was the exact same error (I don't dig into that part of the server, I leave that to the Linux Guru lol) but restarting the database did help. Last time, it happened to Saturday, this time it happened on Sunday but it has been a couple months since the last issue.

Once again, we are looking into this issue to try and resolve it and we will. I do apologize to anyone that had issues logging onto the site. My apologies.

bigone5500

Yeah baby! Teamwork is how it's done! I'm glad you were able to get it resolved. If I can help in any other way let me know.

Top Bottom