Sir Venom Maiden Flight

Derek

Yeah, the take off looked a bit twitchy but you handled it! The heli looks great! Love the canopy! Nice job buddy!

Adam

Man great job and love the bird hey the first takeoff is always terrible. Keep the vids coming your an awesome pilot.

Graham Lawrie

Hi Ken, looking good, weather looks awsome:) I replied to this with my samsung phone, but it does not seem to have gone on?

murankar

Staff member
Yep I agree the take off was on a verge of being a disaster, great recovery. That canopy looks great on her.

wolfman76

excellent maiden ken sir venom is lookin good what happen to the battery heard someone say it was shot??? plan on getting the MSH BRAIN/IKON setup tonight or tomorrow... get the deans plugs soldered on the new nano techs also.. finish setting up dx8 also just a small list to get her flight ready..

Ken Jackson

Thanks Tony!

Kyle when I said the battery was shot, I meant it was out of juice. As a secondary method of flight time I will periodically goose the throttle/pitch to see how much lift the Heli has left. If you do this with a fresh battery the Heli will climb 10-15 feet in a second. When the battery is low it won't climb fast or far and the motor will bog down.

I actually started doing this with my smaller birds, like the MCPX because I would forget to start a timer all the time. My DX8 takes care of that now but I still use it as a quick method. Also depending on how hard you are flying or not, yesterdays 5 minutes might be different then today's.

Ken

Top Bottom