600 Should get some awesome video today .... My sone is coming with me!

Westy

LEGEND
Just got the nod from my 13yr old son .... he wants to come and fly (normally he is just not interested at all in anything to do with it...... but he saw one of my videos of my flying really fast and low and he is keen to see it first hand . Will get him to do the video work ... he is pretty good at i!

seee ya soon!

stokke

Get that boy on the sim. Stat! :D You can train the next Alan Szabo, Westy :D No pressure son :D :D :D

Westy

LEGEND
he is more interested in Scooter pro tricks and xbox 360...... although he is starting to show an interest in electronics .... he just hinted to me he wants to mod his Xbox 360 controller chip ..... "Now that pricked my ears up!" Lol ..... I am easy with what ever he wants to be interested in .... I will give him a hand when he asks and give him guidence when he is stuck!!!!! it is all up to him :)

- - - Updated - - -

ahhhh..... just got back .... I could sleep all day with heli on the next pillow! Lol ..... was awesome! nearly killed us too!!!! haha .... you will see in the first vid ..... you will see the heli come screaming in and me go "WHOAAAAA" ...... "WOOO HOOOO" the adrenaline was slamming through my veins.

Westy

LEGEND
Converting and editing now !!!! Standby!!!!

got a go pro of the exact same flights my son took ... so will post them too!!!

Last edited:

Westy

LEGEND

There you go .... Go pro one is still loading .... 25...50...75...100 ... DONE

Here ya go fellas!

Last edited by a moderator:

BOKI

Westy; Can't wait to see your video sounds like it was a close one! Dave Westy you seem to be doing pretty good flying & nice videos!

Last edited:

stokke

Heh. Got a good scare there did you? :D Good to see you didn't kill yourself!

Your son is quite the cameraman Westy :D

Lee

So what was the verdict? Did he enjoy it?
Your almost starting to get those piro circuits with your travelling piros. Just need to add a touch of aileron and you'll start turning.
The motor sounded a touch strained in the flips. Its either not giving you enough power or you are piling on the collective. Are you holding collective all the way around? Full collective and full cyclic puts a lot of stress on the motor. Try to think of it more like a pitch pump where you add the collective only when level and have 0º pitch as it goes over to top. Hope that makes sense.
Looking real good though mate. Keep it up. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom