Shots from my QAV500

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hi guys. I thought I'd post up my training videos here instead of my build thread. I'm not doing fpv yet till I get proficient at flying her. So here are flight 4. I hope you enjoy them!

Here is flight 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

Looks great Sam. No jello at all with 1080. Are you mounting the go pro any differently? I still get jello a bit, but only at high speeds.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Looks great Sam. No jello at all with 1080. Are you mounting the go pro any differently? I still get jello a bit, but only at high speeds.

Thanks Lee. No I just have it mounted on the neoprene pad that comes with the QAV. Velcro on. I'm still getting some jumping around when a stiff breeze hits her though. The hero is updated with the latest firmware. If I can get a little help from someone with a NAZA I'd like to try to set the gains. I have them set at the default witch is 100 straight across. Yesterday was way too windy to fly or I would have messed with it then. Today, less than 5 mph winds and work! Hmmmm. Lol.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:evil::evil::evil:

Here is the last video I did. I'm hopeing to get some more this weekend. The weather is not cooperating! OH WELL!!! LOL

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hi guys! I finally got out flying yesterday. The weather was nice, warm, but very windy! I had 20+ mph winds. I had to fly in GPS mode. The NAZA fc preformed very well. I could let go of the tx and she held in one spot! I raised the gains in the NAZA. The video however was very shaky! I'm hoping it was the strong wind doing it. Making her shudder in the wind! Won't be able to tell till I get a better day to fly! Lol. Well here is the video. Let me know what you think.

Top Bottom