Sold: Shipping/Handling only

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I was going through some of my stuff this evening when I came across this batch_IMG_1198.JPG A KDS complete 450 FB head in the original bag that I have no use for. If anyone is interested, just pay shipping and handling and it's yours...PM me :).

Last edited:

Rackman

I was going through some of my stuff this evening when I came across this View attachment 23498 A KDS complete 450 FB head in the original bag that I have no use for. If anyone is interested, just pay shipping and handling and it's yours...PM me :).
Don't know how to pm ..or just what tabs to hit just yet...but zipcode is 84404 Ogden utah..I mean that's a start..to see where shipping is

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Rackman. Welcome to the forum and the FB head is yours since no one else show any interest lol. I'll go to the post office on Monday and find out how much to ship and we'll take it from there. I think it will be around $10.00 to ship. Donation is nice but not mandatory :). I'll PM you with the information Monday. Cheers!

RandyDSok

Don't know how to pm

On forums, a PM is like a post in a thread and is normally called a Private Message... On this forum, it's called a Conversation since it can be done with several people ( or just one ) if needed. Highlight the user's avatar ( icon ) and Start Conversation is one of the options. You can also do it from the Mail folder icon in the upper right corner ( on a PC, can't say what it looked like on a phone or tablet ).

Tony

Staff member
Hey Ivan, do you not have the ability to edit your thread to change the refix from For Sale to Sold? If not, let me know and I will dig into the permissions. I had it setup on the old forum, may not have transferred over. I would check myself, however I"m working on a little "something something" different right now :wink:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Tony. Nah, I tried to change from For Sale to Sold but I can't change the remix.

Tony

Staff member
Okay, I will see if I can get it fixed tomorrow (er, today) when I get off work. I'll hit you up then and see if you can edit the first post.

Top Bottom