450 Shiny Stickers, Align 3G Blades

ecruz64

Hey guys,

Quick question, what are the shiny small square Align stickers that come with the main rotor blades?

I just noticed that my T-450 Pro V2 came with these stickers and I'm not sure where to place them. I wonder if there for blade tracking. They can't be for weight because there way to light.

Tony

Staff member
If you look at them they have a different pattern from one to another. You put these on the outer leading edge of the blade so that you can see them when the blades are spinning. As you stated, they are for blade tracking.

ecruz64

Do I simply stick them right on top of the blades or is there a particular location/position that makes tracking easier

Thanks!

john2012

Banned
thanks for that info on the stickers now I know where to put them, what would make my blades go the wrong way blades are 0 at mid stick and when I move the stick to the hi the blades go down when I go low the blades go high and I have tried to reverse in the rx pitch but no change and this is on my 400 class heli and rx and tx are spectrum

Tony

Staff member
When you move the stick (throttle) up, then your swash should go up. If it's not, then go into the swash mix menu and take the pitch from +60 to -60. That will reverse the travel of the swash. If you are talking about the trailing edge fo the blades (the sharp side), then your movement is correct. A video would help us a lot in this matter.

ecruz64

I think I know what your talking about because I experienced the same thing when I was building my Trex-450. I'd move the stick up, swashplate would go up, yet my blades produced negative pitch (leading edge points down). My problem was that my main rotor holders were connected incorrectly. For me, it was as simple as snapping off the linkage rod from the main rotor and switching it with the other.

In other words, make sure your main rotors are installed correctly. Hope that helps.

Top Bottom