500 She's gettin there!

trainrider06

Took a break on it to fix my poor SR, but got that one back humming like a well oiled machine after repairs.
I have ds510's/520 tail on the 500, but ran into a sweet deal on some 515's/525 tail that are coming.
Have the BeastX bound, and reset, but I am undecided if I want to mount it plugs front or back.
In order to put em tail side, I'd need to cut frame a bit, and my ESC plug is a little tight in that orientation,
But mounted nose side, I'm not quite sure what to do with wire mess, because rear servo is nearby....
Anyway, here she is.....image.jpg

image.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Take an Allen driver and coil the wire around it. This will make it look a lot better. She is looking good!

trainrider06

Thank you Tony, this has been quite a long process with this thing due to funds mostly.
Wife was quite ill last year, so we were pretty tight, still are because we're catching up,
but it's getting better. A buddy of mine originally gave me a TRex 500 fly bar model.
It was pretty much a frame, and belt tail. I ran into a deal where a guy had a 500 Pro DFC, and wanted the frame/tail I had. So we traded, he needed a FB head, and didn't need his head so I gave him some boot money for head, shaft, gears and pinion.
Then I waited, and waited for deals on everything else, servo, esc, motor, etc.
The only things new I bought were screw kit, battery, but finally after originally getting
The original frame back in Sept here it is. Lol

Top Bottom