General Servos problem

KICK ONLY

Rudder servo

The Rud servo has been working fine, but now only moves in one direction. I plugged another one in an got the same results. So unplugged the gyro, an plugged the servo direct to Rx. It's now moving in both directions. Looking at the display in the Tx it only shows movement on one side of the graft. So do I have a programing issue with my Tx or mabe The gyro (Gy48). Thanks for any an all input. Duncan

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
is your "limit " resistor pot and there is another pot in the middle...

and if the servo is analog do you have that dip switch on it on "analog" and opposite if its digital ?

KICK ONLY

is your "limit " resistor pot and there is another pot in the middle...

and if the servo is analog do you have that dip switch on it on "analog" and opposite if its digital ?

Hi! Not sure what you mean (resistor pot- limit) They are digital.EXI 2i3F Radio ia a flysky 9x. Servo seams to work without the gyro. Looking at the display in the radio only shows one direction.Do you think radio is not transmitting proper signal to that servo? I did do a rebind. Still the same.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hi! Not sure what you mean (resistor pot- limit) They are digital.EXI 2i3F Radio ia a flysky 9x. Servo seams to work without the gyro. Looking at the display in the radio only shows one direction.Do you think radio is not transmitting proper signal to that servo? I did do a rebind. Still the same.

On the gyro itself there are two little white pots. Check to see , to start off with both should be in 12 o clock position.

And there is dip switch on the gyro itself should be at "digital"

This a gy48v right?

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

KICK ONLY

On the gyro itself there are two little white pots. Check to see , to start off with both should be in 12 o clock position.

And there is dip switch on the gyro itself should be at "digital"

This a gy48v right?

Fly safe!! :) have fun!
Gotcha. Didn't realize you were referring to the Gyro....Ya it's a gy48v. limit is set a about 60. digital is on an delay -0-. I had this same problem earlier only had no rudder movement. I checked radio. went to display. all servos showed movement. Except for the rud. What I did was create a new model. An every one worked . Now (Who knows) It's only moving toward the front of the heli.

Lee

Was it all working, then suddenly this happened? Or did you change a setting then it happened. Just to figure out if its a set up or hardware issue.
Cheers

KICK ONLY

Was it all working, then suddenly this happened? Or did you change a setting then it happened. Just to figure out if its a set up or hardware issue.
Cheers
Hi! Lee. I finally got all servos working. This is my first build . What a trip to see the heil come alive. The other day I installed a backlight on my Rx(fiysky 9x) Was pretty easy. Watched several videos where they said it was easier If all connections were unplugged, which it was. BUT after putting it back together, turned it on got a reset message. then hit the menu button . Presto backlight works great. When I went into settings, This is where I found out I had cleared my program (DON'T UNPLUG ALL CONNECTION) . So once again I had redo the whole program on the heli and rebind. I thought all was good. It's when I was setting sub trim I found the rudder wasn't working right. I think The problem is in my programing. ????

Tony

Staff member
Sounds like you reduced your endpoints in one of the menu's. Happens quite often in all honestly. Some will lower the endpoints when they mean to add DR to the Tx.

Lee

Does the tail servo move on its own to one side? This is called servo creep, and can be adjusted by using the subtrim for rudder. Either add or subtract trim until the servo stops moving to one side or the other on its own after a rudder input.

KICK ONLY

Sounds like you reduced your endpoints in one of the menu's. Happens quite often in all honestly. Some will lower the endpoints when they mean to add DR to the Tx.
Hi Tony. So where should I Go? DR/EXPO.. I have for Ail an Ele S/W OFF DR 100% EXP 30% -- S/W ON DR 100% EXP 000%.
Rud S/W OFF 100% EXP 60% -- S/W ON DR 60% EXP 40% . Really don't know if these are right.. Ant suggestion would be appreciated.

KICK ONLY

ok also chek a menu names "Travel Djustmnet" or similar.. its seperate to the D/R menu.
In the flysky 9x travel adj. is End points. All are set at 100%. I haven't changed any setting.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you running the Stock Firmware on the 9x? or have you upgraded to ER9x? or open 9x?

Yes stock. I may clear this model an start all over. for some reason I've lost 1/2 single to the rud. Does that make any since.

KICK ONLY

Just want to say thanks to everyone an all info. I solved my servo problem.. The Rud servo was only going in one direction. Anyway I created another model. Put the same info as before. Like Magic all servos working as they should. just had to set
subtrim. Now I'm back to square 1. I'm wondering If my Tx has a glitch Naw i'm sure it's me. Ha! Ha!. Thanks again Duncan

Top Bottom