380/420 Servo Frame Rate

Does anybody know why the blade 360 cfx 6s has digital servos but in the manual under dx9 program they say 22 milliseconds for the frame rate.

Admiral

As I understand it analogue systems can only talk to the Tx at 22 Ms frame rate but most digital systems can talk to the Tx at 11Ms or 22Ms, sounds to me like those particular servos can only handle 22Ms.

I think it's got to be a mistake in the manual cuz the servos are the five star Spektrum micro 3050 cyclic Servo and 30 60 tail Servo those are really good servos and their digital

Admiral

May be the manual is a mistake, if you set the DX9 to 11ms does it bind OK, the frame rate is apparently set by the Rx and DSM2 is 22ms, DSMX is 11 ms or 22ms and DSMR (Surface Radio) is 5.5ms.

I had never hear of DSMR, I never panic if I'm bound at 22ms at that speed the Rx is still updating 49 times a second and that is miles faster than I can react.

Apparently on the Blade 300 cfx it is 11 milliseconds digital servos but the manual says 22 I do know the Spektrum setup you can run digital and analog on 22 milliseconds but you can only run digital on 11 bound perfect to my dx9 and flies great

Once again Admiral thank you for your inside and your conversation it always stimulates my brain to work right well let's just say work hahaha

Top Bottom