Futaba Scared!

Corvette007

Could anyone give me the settings for a nice exponential curve and throttle settings for an Align 450 Plus DFC RTF?

Lee

You could start with the DR at about 70% and expo between 30% and 40%
Throttle curve should be steady above mid stick. so 0,40, (65, 65, 65) or 75, 75, 75 if you need more head speed. Make sure to spool up nice a slowly to allow the head to catch up with the motor. Don't just punch it :)
Good luck

Derek

From what little experience that I have, start with the suggestions that Lee made and see what happens. Then make your own adjustments to suit your needs.

I hope it works out for ya!

Corvette007

That helped me a lot. Thank you! I have a Trex 450 Plus. It has two set ups, normal and sport. Somehow the normal mode settings reversed on the right stick and the left stick when you give throttle the rotor starts leaning way to the left. Restored to the default settings, checked all the settings from the setup sheet and they are all right. So I don't know what to do. Any ideas?

Derek

Can you make a short video to show us exactly what it's doing? Is your swash level and all your linkages where they should be? Is your sub trim at "0"? Are all your trim switches on the Tx centered?

murankar

Staff member
maybe your stick mode has been change. mode 2 is what most use, left stick is throttle and rudder, right stick is aileron and elevator (forward aft; tilt left and right).

Top Bottom