1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Cars Scale Size

Discussion in 'Cars, Trucks, Boats' started by corsair_pilot, Jul 8, 2013.

< SC/Offroad How to | T-Maxx 3.3 Radio Replacement >
  1. corsair_pilot

corsair_pilot Member

Wholesale Sales Assistant
    Macquarie Fields, New South Wales, Australia
    I found my old rc touring car. I remember when I got it, there was a renault clio body on it.
    I'm trying to work out what size it is, as I want to get a new body, speedy, motor for it.
    I think I'm going to have to do a lot of modification to make everything fit. It's all changed from the old days lol NimH to NiCad, race packs etc.... Trying to work out how my lipo is going to fit in...
    I'm wanting to put a new brushless motor in it etc... Just want to work out what size I should have.
    the only thing I've worked out was the brand... It was made by cen racing

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

I will bet money that it's a 1/10th scale car. Click the link below for their website.

CEN Racing

3. corsair_pilot

corsair_pilot Member

I went to their site. I know it's going to be one of their discontinued models.
    I'm hoping I have the book laying around somewhere and it will hopefully give me a hand. Then I can start setting it up again. Needs new shocks and everything. I'm thinking I'm going to do almost a total rebuild on it.
    I had an old Novak Fusion speedy on it, rush 13T motor, now it has a few stripped gears lol
    Back in the day when it was rush rush rush and not enough time spent being detailed. So few dodgy bodies and stuff now. So want to get a nice shell and do my own paint job and a nice new set of wheels

4. corsair_pilot

corsair_pilot Member

Oh I found my manual and worked out it is 1/10 but sooooo much smaller than the truck lol
    Now to pull it apart as well and work out how i'm going to mount stuff and get it all set up for brushless

< SC/Offroad How to | T-Maxx 3.3 Radio Replacement >