Sab Goblin 570

I’m going to do my first build of a sab goblin 570 sport. I would like to know what servos and motor I should use. I’m going to build on the 6s. I do like high end components so any recommendations are appreciated

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Nicholas and welcome to the forum :welcome1:There's a gentleman named Murankar on this site that has the same heli. He has the BK servos with Scorpion motor on his, if I'm correct. My self, I'm a fan of KST servos and Xnova motors. It all depends on what style of flying your into.

Hey there Nicholas and welcome to the forum :welcome1:There's a gentleman named Murankar on this site that has the same heli. He has the BK servos with Scorpion motor on his, if I'm correct. My self, I'm a fan of KST servos and Xnova motors. It all depends on what style of flying your into.
I’m
Definitely looking at bk servos and was looking at xnova motors, I’ll have to look at scorpion, I manly just fly around but slowly getting into 3D, what are some good gyros to use

Smoggie

My favourite FBL is the Spirit2 or Spirit Pro. Excellent units with nice alloy case, full stability and rescue functions and best tech support ever.
The Brain2 /iKon2 is a good unit too.

vbar Neo is a good unit too but is more expensive if you want rescue, and really only makes sense if you go the ‘whole hog’
And get the Mikado transmitter too

My favourite FBL is the Spirit2 or Spirit Pro. Excellent units with nice alloy case, full stability and rescue functions and best tech support ever.
The Brain2 /iKon2 is a good unit too.

vbar Neo is a good unit too but is more expensive if you want rescue, and really only makes sense if you go the ‘whole hog’
And get the Mikado transmitter too
I have futaba 10j I use, I was looking at vbar but I’ll definitely check those others out too, I’ve heard if your building something not to go cheap and you pay for quality and I definitely don’t want anything to fail on me and definitely not crash

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
A lot of members have the Spektrum DX9 which they swear by it. I have the little brother, the DX6 second gen. which I'm very happy with :).

I have the dx6e and a regular dx6 too, I like the futaba better, it’s all preference I think, spectrums are very user friendly and they seam to be reliable

Top Bottom