Misc. RX inverted to uninverted and back

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:argue: I've been binding my RX by holding down the bind button on the RX and then plugging the battery in to put the RX into bind mode. Well, I have a problem after binding the FC, it doesn't recognize my DX6 TX. This is a new RX I'm trying out. Works fine on my 5'' quad but my HappyModel PNP 1S Mobula 7 whoop doesn't like this RX lol. I ask the company for some info and they said that by pressing the bind button first before powering that I changed the RX from inverted to uninverted? I never heard that before :scratchchin: To change back simply hold down the bind button before you plug in a lipo and this should flip back to Univerted. Isn't this what you suppose to do to bind? I don't know :thinking: Any Ideas, anyone? BTW it didn't work their way either. Here's the RX I'm using NewBeeDrone Beeceiver DSM V2 Compatible Micro Receiver

Tony

Staff member
I have never heard of this either. Very interesting. Is there an option to set it to bind mode in software like the old boards?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I have never heard of this either. Very interesting.
Straaaaaaaaange I'll tell you. I haven't asked about the software yet but they have sent me this to try which doesn't make sense either but I will try it tonight even though I don't have crossfire :sorrow: 1663965977386.png

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
The good news I got everything recognizing each other and moving correctly but the motor won't engage when I arm but does run in betaflight receiver tab and mapping on my TX. My RX only has 3 wires and I was wondering if I need to connect the RX and TX wire together or am I asking for trouble. I'm so close but so far that I can taste it :drools: lol Any idea well appreciated. I did contact the manufacturer but it's during the weekend :(.

Tony

Staff member
You should just have to plug it into one of the Rx ports as all that does is receive the signal to give to the FC. The Tx port is for like telemetry going back to the Tx.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well after all this bull dinky I've been going through trying to get this mobula flying that I came to a conclusion after all the process of elimination that the FC is wack :waa: I put in RMA with the company. They will try to get me a new one. :warning: Remember all the shipping containers sitting out there in that salty water for about a year, I'm guessing that I got one of those FC of the ship :thinking:

Top Bottom