Spektrum Rx choosing.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey everyone, I was given Tarot ZYX S2 Gyro and I'm looking for Spektrum Rx that will work on my DX6i Tx. I have a Walkera Devo7 Tx with a Devo Rx 601 that will work but my computer is windows 8 and for some reason the computer won't recognize this program. My second choice is to get an Spektrum RX for the TX. Can i get some ideas please.

Tony

Staff member
Sorry for the late reply. Been working like crazy here lately.

The Devo will not work with the DX6i. You need a DSM2 or DSMX Rx to go with it. If the ZYX has the option to use just satellites, then you can get just the satellite. Hope this helps.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Sorry for the late reply. Been working like crazy here lately.

The Devo will not work with the DX6i. You need a DSM2 or DSMX Rx to go with it. If the ZYX has the option to use just satellites, then you can get just the satellite. Hope this helps.

No need to apologize for late reply Mr. Tony. You are one of many that wish they were working. Thanks for the information. I was looking at a Spektrum DSMX AR 6210 6 channel Rx with satellite for $69.00, If that will work on my 450, that will save me a couple of bucks vs buying another AR7200BX Which i put in my Gaui X3.

Tony

Staff member
Imo, I would go with the bx over the 3gx. It's much better and more stable. But, the 6210 will work just fine if you want to stick with the 3gx.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Imo, I would go with the bx over the 3gx. It's much better and more stable. But, the 6210 will work just fine if you want to stick with the 3gx.

Hey Tony, thanks again. I see to many question asked about the 3gx which would steer me to the BX. I just have to save some money and get another one.

Tony

Staff member
I know how that feels. But yes, the 6210 will work just fine. Just a few more wires.

Top Bottom