Rod

RodBettison

Hello
I have been flying Helis now for a couple of years. My stock is All Blade SR120, 200srx, Qx180 (Quad) Spektrum DX6i Also WL toys 611 & 612.

I must admit I do not find it easy. I am at my best in an indoor venue were their are no trees and rivers etc.

My current problem is the setting of my Spektrum DX6i I find any instruction confusing. I can muddle through but find any instruction so abbreviated that it is difficult to understand.

I am 71 Years of age and have been a TV repairman for most of my life, so I am wll versed in electronics.
Unfortunately I suffer from Parkinsons which makes thing a little difficult, but I manage.
I have always been interested in RC planes and I got into Helicopters after purchasing a coaxial from the supermarket.
I Belong to The Breckland Rc Flying Club in Norfolk.
I would be interested in hearing from other members of RC Help .com.

Regards
Rod Bettison
Rodbettison@sky .com

Admiral

Welcome to the forum Rod, I'm sure you will get all the Spektrum help you heed here, what are your main problems?

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to RCH Rod! Have you by chance checked my DX6i videos? I have complete setup videos on that Tx, even though they are mostly for helicopters, they should help you out. All you have to do is ask if you have any other questions!

:welcome1:

Lee

Welcome to the forum Rod.
Anything you want to know, just ask. There are no stupid questions, only unasked question.

Top Bottom