500 Rigged up antenna holder

trainrider06

Rough draft for fit gotta clean it up a bit, but what do ya all think?
I've been contemplating for a week here on how to mount this damn
thing! Finally took a bit outta the frame, rigged up long antenna as per
Manuals recomendations.....image.jpg

image.jpg

holtneil

Hi mate good job , the last time I did that sort of thing I used a small zip tie off the frame to the angle I needed then put wire along the zip tie and some black heat srink over it , you know what to do pattern it and sell them :biggrin1:

trainrider06

Sleeve what antenna wire? What do ya mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi mate good job , the last time I did that sort of thing I used a small zip tie off the frame to the angle I needed then put wire along the zip tie and some black heat srink over it , you know what to do pattern it and sell them :biggrin1:
Thank you sir, I probably could have done a little better with it, I found me a little
Soft plastic tubing cut a little piece off, rolled it up in a zip tie screwed it onto a piece of plastic .

Tony

Staff member
It may be a servo wire, not sure, but sleeve it, my OCD is not allowing me to sleep while it's bare like that!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

image.jpg

image.jpg

trainrider06

It may be a servo wire, not sure, but sleeve it, my OCD is not allowing me to sleep while it's bare like that!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

View attachment 13780

No it goes to my Sat LOL oh yeah I remember one of your video's a while back you talked about people sending pix or video with wire nightmares going on....lol yeah I don't care for the wire running down there but didn't know what else to do with it....

Tony

Staff member
hahaha, yeah, when I did the WM (Wire Management) on the 600, I think I may have went a little overboard lol.

I thought I had some pictures of it, but can't find them lol.

trainrider06

hahaha, yeah, when I did the WM (Wire Management) on the 600, I think I may have went a little overboard lol.

I thought I had some pictures of it, but can't find them lol.

Well if ya find em I'd like to see em....I am a freak on wire myself...although some of my helis could use some wire shortining
I just don't look at em anymore, until I get around to getting some more servo plugs to shorten the damn things! lol

Top Bottom