Quad Reversed motor and propeller orientation?

kratata

Well I had 2 but accidentally drained one. It didn't even see 1 flight. I'm bound to get more though. Until then, the struggle is real lol

Tony

Staff member
The motors starting up at different times is due to the gyro. As long as it flies correctly, everything should be fine. And like stated, we need some video lol

kratata

I took it out for a flight this morning and all was dandy. Much harder to fly then I thought. Only problem is my super cheap Imax b3 charger crapped out after barely any use. Time to get something of quality.

Tony

Staff member
I'm running an iCharger 306b and love it. I'm sure there is something better out there, mine is pretty old now lol.

kratata

Okay got the charger. This is I think my 4th flight. I practiced on those little eo10s quite a bit, but this is soo different to fly.[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRBAl4HaXfo[/video]

Tony

Staff member
Yea, it's going to be a little different than the E010, that's for sure. Until you put the BeeCore F3 Evo board on it lol. That is what I have on mine and it's way more fun now. Looks like your P gain is a little too low in that video. Try raising it up 5-10 points and it should be a bit more stable.

Top Bottom