Researching

I am just looking on the forum for random tips and tricks and opinions on helicopters. Also, I'm gaining knowledge to become a better pilot.

Tony

Staff member
Lots of info here and if the info is not on here, post up a question and then... the info will be on here hehe. We love to help.

:welcome1:

Derek

Yeah man! Welcome to the site! This place full of people that really know their stuff.

I'm in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Where in Indiana are you?

wolfman76

HOME OF THE BAD LANDS!!!!! man sucks i had to sale my dirtbike before i got to ride there but my uncles have been there riding...

Derek

Attica, IN

hmmm, according to Mapquest, you are nearly 3 hours (about 150 miles) away from me. That's a bummer! Would be nice to, someday, have someone near me to fly with.

Anyway...like I said before, Welcome to the site! Stick around and ask some questions. These guys are great and always willing to help.

HOME OF THE BAD LANDS!!!!! man sucks i had to sale my dirtbike before i got to ride there but my uncles have been there riding...

(sorry, just saw this for some reason) Yeah, The big Badlands, I don't personally do any riding out there, but I have been there and checked it out. It is pretty sweet!

hmmm, according to Mapquest, you are nearly 3 hours (about 150 miles) away from me. That's a bummer! Would be nice to, someday, have someone near me to fly with.

Anyway...like I said before, Welcome to the site! Stick around and ask some questions. These guys are great and always willing to help.

Yeah, that is a bummer, but who knows, we may meet some day!

welcome aboard!

Thanks man!

Top Bottom