Batteries Replacing Xt30 Connectors With Xt60 Connectors

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Replacing Xt30 Connectors With Xt60 Connectors

Tattu 650mah 4s Battery - TATTU 650mAh 14.8V 4S 75C Li-polymer Battery -$13.84 Online Shopping| GearBest.com
XT60 Connectors - Special Design 10 Pairs XT60 Male + Female Bullet Connectors Plug for RC Lipo Battery -$6.57 Online Shopping| GearBest.com
Soldering Holder Review - Qx Aluminum Alloy Multifunctional Soldering Station Xt60 Xt90 T Banana Plug

I had the Furibee X140 sent to me, and I decided on the batteries by reading the questions at the bottom of the page. In one question, it was asked what connector it had, and an associate with Gearbest stated "XT30". So I ordered batteries that had that connector on it. Guess what, that info was wrong.

Thankfully over the years of ordering batteries, I have a good little supply of XT60 connectors laying around from swapping over to Deans or T-Plug connectors. Now that I'm thinking about swapping over to XT60 on all of my packs, I figured I would just replace these connectors (XT30) with XT60 connectors so that when I do change over, I can use the same balance board to charge all of my batteries.

Read more about this article here...

Tony

Staff member
I am happy with the Deans Plugs, but everything is coming with XT60's already attached so why not. And to me, the EC line just looks and feels too cheap. In the end, they all work equally well which is why I have not made the investment in swapping everything over yet. lol.

tntpoof

started with Tamiya after 2 months said nope changed out to Anderson power poles (oh what a mistake . fell apart after a few unplug n plug back together ..then went to Deans or T plugs ok till i started losing solder on wires . then XT90 all the way never had a issue ive put over 200 amps thru them no issues not hot easy to solder on..changed to this 3+ years ago..i have over 100 sets in my boxes ready to be used..

Top Bottom