General Replaced the main gear on my Dynam e-Razor 450 now the tail spins out of control

Frank

Hi I'm fairly new to the helicopter scene. Had cars and airplanes and have a dauphin 250 coaxial which got boring after a while. Bought a e-razor 450 which is a completely different animal... Had a small crash (just the blades) but I believe the motor moved a tiny bit after 3 more hovering flights the main gear stripped out and had to replace it. To do so I had to take the frame apart ... after replacing and putting it all together I tried to take off and the heli will take off but as soon I get speed the heli will spin either right or left. I checked the servo (put another one in...).
When I checked the tail rotor and try to adjust to put it into the middle it always moves either to the far right or the far left. Even with the trim 3 small clicks to the right the tail will move from the very left to the very right and vice versa 3 clicks to the left the tail will move to the very left. Is my Giro broken or do I need to reset the Dynam remote to factory setting (which I have no idea how to do...) Can somebody please help? Frank (newbie)

Tony

Staff member
Sounds like you put the tail belt on backwards causing your tail blades to spin the wrong direction. When you look at the heli from the right side, your tail blades should spin counter clockwise, and your main blades from the top should spin clockwise. If they are not, you need to spin your belt 180* and you should be set.

I have had this heli, and because you had a blade strike, you need to check your feathering shaft. It's the shaft that links the two main blade grips. That piece bends quite easy and so does the main shaft so check that as well.

Top Bottom