450 Removing 3GX from my 450 help

Mac

I have a Blade 450 3D w/3GX.

After reading several threads about 3GX problems, I have decided to remove the 3GX from my 450 and put the FB back on.

I do not have the original Gyro for the 450. Blade wants $65.

I really do not like buying anything from ebay, but a business there has one for $25.

I don't know if I can paste a link to the ebay item here, but are these a good idea.

Does anyone know of a good dealer to purchase one that is not expensive?

Thanks in advance,
Mac

Tony

Staff member
You can post that ebay link. That will allow us to look at them and say if it's risky or not.

I usually don't do this, but over on helifreak, you can get a GP790 for like $30 and if you pair it with a good tail servo, it is rock solid.

murankar

Staff member
Or look at my for sale add. For $10 more you get a tail servo also.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
I didn't know you were selling a tail gyro URI, my bad.

OP, gonitrohobbies is a good seller. There are always going to be haters out there. I have ordered from them and never had an issue. One thing you need to look at in their feedback is the positive to negative. I can assure you, there are thousands of positives to a few negatives. Everyone is going ot get some negatives, things happen.

murankar

Staff member
Its a Jr gyro that I got while in Korea and I also have the ds420 with extra gears. I'll bump the post.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

BAdair

I can vouch for Gonitrohobbies, I have ordered plenty from them on ebay and not had any issues and fast shipping considering NY to TX.

Mac

I can vouch for Gonitrohobbies, I have ordered plenty from them on ebay and not had any issues and fast shipping considering NY to TX.

Thanks for the info.
I ordered the gyro from gonitrohobbies on the 7th of Jan. It is supposed to be delivered today the 13th. I am in NJ and gonitrohobbies shipped on the 7th, so delivery is a little slow.

As long as I get it, I'm happy.

Mac

Mac

I received the Gyro yesterday. An Eflite Gyro brand new in the package for $25. Go Nitro Hobbies will have future business from me.

Mac

concept30

yea the MEMS gyro for the Blade 450 3D is a great Gyro, you could get the BeastX that should be better then 3GX, i been thinking of getting my Blade 450 and turning it into Flybarless.

Ken Jackson

I've been buying from all types of vendors and individuals for the last 2 years on ebay and have never had any problem other then long shipping times. I've gotten the best deals from ebay. Sometimes people sell stuff they don't think still has value.

ken

Top Bottom