450 reeally ned help making this decision

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
i have a clne 450.. i love 450's.. just because ... NUMEROUS reasons... anywaz... i have this align pro (swashless) head on the way... I have an option... I can get a HK450 pro full frame with a few align parts... for 60 bucks.. which will also come with anohter full head...

my dillemma is.. should i get the other heli or not?? say its not a big difference... but is it better to have a second (bash around heli) i mean, if so... i wil have one as the pro and other as the bash around learn on heli... its just 60 bucks... but i can either get 3 servos for this exi clone,for around 60 bucks, and put that head with a new swash in this one and just wait a while and then get the motor and esc... ??

i mean i would love to have two... AND.. HK will be TT... tell me whats better? geting a second one and slowly soopin it up and till then bashing the other heli, or just start upgrading this one... and thats it??
thanks! :)

Jay

I would vote start upgrading machine, because otherwise next thing you know you will have several heli that aren't complete.

zapster

Two is better because u have a back up,and if u allways have spare parts u should allways be able to fly

Tony

Staff member
The choice is yours ultimately. It's your money. the frames are pretty close to Align in the terms of quality. Align bearings are a lot better though. I used to have one 450, then I had two, then I gave one away cause I never flew it (sent it to it's maker lmao) and sold the other. Now, I have a 450 again, and there is no need to have another. Build the one like you want it. If you want a Pro, fork out the $80 and get the EXI Pro. If you want teh TT, that is your decision...

Top Bottom