Spektrum Red Bull 105 Binding the Transmitter DX8

ranger258

I have a brand new discountied Red Bull 105 electric helicopter, I'm having a hard time trying to bind heli to transmitter. Has anyone tryed to bind there's... Frank from Massachusetts

Admiral

Hi Frank, which Red Bull 105 is it the Co-Axial or the 130 CX? not that it make any difference they both should bind to the DX8 OK. If you are following the procedure in the manual and it is not working try moving the Tx further away from the model and changing it's orientation to the model sometimes this will help.

ranger258

Greetings Admiral*** the Red Bull 105 has the 130 CX mechanics, and I tryed what you said, moved the transmitted away and it bound. Thanks for the tip, your right on the ball Admiral.... Frank from Massachusetts

Tony

Staff member
Right on, glad you got it flying! If this helicopter needs one thing, it's stiffer blades and more motor. But a blast none the less.

murankar

Staff member
You really need about 3 feet between aircraft and radio for a good bind. Unless that info in Tony's needs updated.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
3' is a good rule of thumb that I still do. Seems to have better chances of a successful bind.

Top Bottom