Spektrum Receivers Help please

I bought a X3 helicopter that has a BeastX receiver and I already have a Spektrum transmitter. Is there anything special I'm going to have to do to set up the X3? The transmitter is already set but I was wondering if I had to do anything else. The reason the transmitter is already set up is because I had a Blade 450X

Tony

Staff member
You will want to make a new model and go completely through teh setup again for this helicopter. Remember, set teh Tx to normal in the swash type. You will have to completely set up the head and tail. Follow my AR7200BX video for the setup. And if you get stuck, just ask and we will do our best to help out. But definitely set up a new model and don't use a model that you already have.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I bought a X3 helicopter that has a BeastX receiver and I already have a Spektrum transmitter. Is there anything special I'm going to have to do to set up the X3? The transmitter is already set but I was wondering if I had to do anything else. The reason the transmitter is already set up is because I had a Blade 450X
Hey Michael, I have a Tarot 450 and Gaui X3 and both helis have AR7200BX. I really didn't have to do nothing to TX beside programming the heli into the TX. The Tarot is 3s and the X3 is 6s but i use the same pitch/throttle curves for both to start off, then adjust from there. I Hope that helps a little.

Why not use the set up that is already in there ? Sorry but I am new and it don't make sense. Which video are you talking about setting up the head? I seen the one on a fly bar unit.

Tony

Staff member
There are settings that may be different on the two. It's always safer to set up a new model instead of risking your helicopter to a bad setting within the Tx.

Top Bottom