450 rebuilt of storm 450 to align 450 v2 is done

Rico

Well I am almost done with the new heli, but I am having a problem with the hovering, it either 10 centimeters of the ground or 5 to 6 meters up in the air, and that is only with one click on the tx, can it be because I have too much rpm on motor according to pitch, after the book I have pitch 0% - 0 pitch / around 65% +5 pitch / 100% - + 11 pitch in normal and in idl I have -11 pitch at 0 % and 0 pitch at 50% and +11 at 100%, idl I had not tried yet, i'm afraid it will fly away from me hehe, well I have a wfly 07 tx and a wfly wfr07s, and my throttle curve is just a straight line in normal mode from corner to corner. I hope that someone can make some sense out of all this :)

by the way, blades are balance good and lined up good, so I don't understand that :)
I had the same problem with the storm 450, but newer with the logo 10.

greetings Rico

Slobberdog

most people dont fly with clicks on the throttle with heli's for that exact reason you have above, not fine enough control with the clicker installed, i have mine on tension and at full tension to give a little resistance.

Rico

hmm ok well I will take it apart so I can see if I can take it out some how hehe.

thank you slobberdog, I hope it will help :)

Rico

hehe yah I notice that every one have those DX tx, so I guess thy must be good

- - - Updated - - -

well I couldn't take off the clicker, but I could give it some more tension, so it is a bit more tight now, we will see if it works hehe

Rico

I found the problem, it was the training gear, it is too heavy for hover and too light for flying, I tried to take off the training gear and it was so easy to control, so on the shelf with the training gear hehe

Top Bottom