realflight 7

BAdair

I've been considering buying it... still not sure, I'll wait for a (review from you Muranker..?) lol

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry **Marankar**

- - - Updated - - -

dang never mind I give up I must be drunk!!

MURANKAR.. is that right?

murankar

Staff member
Uri would been fine. Don't worry your good.

This will be my first real sim. All I have now is realflight basic. So o am sure things will be better.

I will do the best I can with it.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

murankar

Staff member
Upgrade is 49.99. I have heard that if.you have models from v 6.5 they should work.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, as stated, it's a fiddy upgrade fee to go from 6.5 to 7. And I don't know about you, but I don't have fiddy...

murankar

Staff member
I didn't ha e 129 but managed to work It in. That's the price to play if you want to save money in the long run.

Tony

Staff member
Completely agree there. The sim has taught me a lot over the years. Mostly, just fly on the sim. The more you fly, the cheaper the sim will cost in teh long run and you never have to replace a part lmao.

murankar

Staff member
I just got the SIM running. Omg what a huge difference from real flight basic. It felt almost real. I only had enough time to get my dx5e hooked up and basically setup. I also had the Gaui X7 as the heli. Wow impressed so far. Later on I will see about my stick time.

Now the interface version allows power to the tx, this is a good thing. I have to connectors for it specktrum (default) and the futaba which plugs on to the specktrum. The rewind and rest is on the interface itself. The SIM will not recognize the interface without a tx hooked up. I also can program my own tx into it.

treff

What and where is the best deal on RF7 in the US? Going to buy this or at least the better half is going to but this for my Bday so looking
for the best deal

murankar

Staff member
The cheapest you will find is the upgrade. That won't work for you. The next cheapest is 129 which is the version I have, the interface package. I ordered mine from helidirect.com. they have free shipping on anything over 100 USD. Know if you are shipping overseas then a shipping fee may apply.

Last edited:

treff

Thanks guys, that's great stuff.Looking forwards to getting it and improving my technique for crashing lol. Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Deal is done and money has exchanged hands. Now, just have to wait for postman. Cheers

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
From three or four flights I had your gonna love it. I was actually scared to put the 700 in the air.

treff

I am really looking forwards to this. Hope to improve a lot especially now the weather is so bad. Thanks again guys. Cheers

murankar

Staff member
There are a lot of things you can adjust on a model in that thing. Also rc heli nation has went and made special tuned models for an even more realistic experience.

I want to download the goblin when i get the chance.

murankar

Staff member
Got about 30 minutes on the SIM last night prior to building. Found out what some of my disconnect was from SIM to real life, the tx.

I found out the the tx in the basic SIM are sloppy at best along with loose. I know you maybe able to adjust the tension but I never really thought about it till last night.

My dx5e does a great job for the most part. It is lacking a few channels but those can be virtualized on the keyboard. Only issues with that is muscle memory and inconvenience.

As for the th9x with er9x well that's going to take some time to get set up. I will need to create a new model and mess around from there.

I have lots of exploring to do in the software. So much can be done from training to games and online.

Top Bottom