1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Real Late !!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Gary Byerley, Jan 6, 2020.

< New Guy Here | Hi All >
  1. Gary Byerley

Gary Byerley New Member

Hi, everyone Toni thanks for your greeting in April. Ya slow response. Was trying to retire went back to work. I flew control line combat for 20 years. last year bought a carbon cub started into electric R C, then someone gave me a B400 3d oh boy helis are fun .have bought three more all small to medium with some success of flying. Watched my neighbors dog eat my Nano new years eve. hopefully I can find the comradery with you all that was found in control line. Wow I need input!!!!

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Hey Gary, did you have another account on here? If so, let me know and I can merge the two.

Either way, welcome to the forum! We are always happy to help. Just post up and we will help out where we can!

:welcome1:

< New Guy Here | Hi All >