General RCHELINATION discount question

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I have RCHELINATION card and I would like to know who will honor this card to purchases Align 460Mx Brushless motor (3200KV). HeliDirect, LowerHeli and a few other don't honor this card. Can anyone recommend a company that will for this motor? Thanks in advance.

Tony

Staff member
Nope, not a joke. He is just the one that listens to every broadcast and has done the research on who accepts and so on.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Oh OK. My bad Tony. If I quite remember, Uri was the reason I got the card in the first place :duh: At my age 53, I'm developing some memory loss :eek1:, especially dealing with the wife Lol.

Tony

Staff member
It's all good bro. And I know what you mean by dealing with the wife. If it wasn't for my vendors sending me stuff for review, I would be dead if I purchased all of this stuff lol. And I"m still in the dog house because of all of the stuff that I have in our house hahahaha.

murankar

Staff member
its not a discount card. its just a membership card. one caveat to that is that if you go to a funfly they are at you get a discount on RCHN clothing. With your citizen number you can be entered into a number of drawings though out the year. Lee won an Ikon from them over a year ago. So far they have given away a Goblin 500, Gaui X3, Ikon, Gaser Engine modification and a bunch of other cool stuff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom