RCH Helpful How-To Section Is Moving!

Tony

Staff member
Sometime today or tomorrow, I will be moving the Helpful How-To Section in the forum into the Articles section. All of the information that you have seen in it thus far will still be there, just in a different location in the website. I feel having this section in the Forum is a little redundant and also feel that it would fit better over in the article section since only staff members can post in it.

If you have objections, post them up. if you have ideas of what you would like to see in this section, post them up.

Tony

Staff member
Okay everyone, the Helpful How-To section has now been removed from the forum and is in the articles section. Head over there and check it out. If there are any of the articles that you do not have permission to see, let me know and I will fix it. You can post the link here, or you can post the link in the thread that was created in the FORUM in the articles section. Remember, I'm talking about the link that was posted in teh forum. Go to RC-Help.com then scroll down to articles and click on that. In there, you can see all fo the articles that I posted today, or moved. If one of them returns a no permission error, then post a reply. I hope that makes sense lol.

Top Bottom