1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Hey Guest, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Rc-help Support Links

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Tony, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

I have had many people ask me if I have an affiliate link to something on Amazon, GearBest or Banggood and to post it up. I thought I would make a thread where I can post those links. All you have to do is click on each link to go to the home page of those two sites. From there, all you have to do is purchase what you need and it will help out the site. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I have also added the links to our Patreon page as well as a direct link to donate via paypal if you wish to support us that way.

GearBest
    GearBest: Online Shopping - Best Gear at Best Prices

Banggood
    Online Shopping for Cool Gadgets, RC Quadcopter, 3D Printer at Banggood

Patreon
    Rc-Help is creating How To Radio Control Videos For Beginners | Patreon

PayPal
    Pay Rc-Help.com using PayPal.Me

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018