Rc-Help Shirts, Need Opinions

Tony

Staff member
We will be making an order here soon for some shirts for the forum. What I need to know is, do you want just a Tee Shirt, or do you want something like a Polo? And once you decide on that, do you want a pocket, or no pocket? Let me know soon so I can make this order. At first, I'm keeping it simple then we will go from there. Let me know.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I vote for iether with a pocket! A nice polo would be a nice change of place. Defiantly a pocket though!

Tony

Staff member
So we are at two Tee's without pockets, and either with... How did I know this was not going to be easy lmao. What I may do is take pre orders for the first 10 that are sold. For those 10, I will order either a Tee or Polo, with or without a pocket to kick off the new store and apparel line.

Thank you. Next! :chuckles:

Tony

Staff member
If I can find them lmao. Lets just say that last year was a horrible year. This year is turning out to be much better. Let's just hope it stays this way.

Tony

Staff member
I could possibly ship some things out of the USA, but it will have to be a custom order and as you know, shipping will be a bit higher. I will have to order all of the customs packets and boxes first, then figure out what shipping would be for one, two or more shirts, lanyards, and anything else people want to order. I would like to ship shirts, lanyards and hats all over the world if I can.

Lee

If customs and shipping is too expensive for the bigger things, maybe we could sort out something where you send me the graphics and i could print things over here for the european market.?? Just a thought.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I'd like a black t-shirt that says RC-Help in the front in about 3in tall letters!

Tony

Staff member
Holy crap, really? My shirt design is for a small RCH logo on the left breast and the full URL on the back with the logo. For an extra $5 you can have your name put on the sleeve and another $5 you can have something else put on the other sleeve. Not sure on the price of the shirt though completed. but I'm trying to keep it as low as I can.

murankar

Staff member
I like polos if the graphics are simple. If you get some crazy graphics then a tee would be better. I would opt for a red shirt black print, or black shirt with red print. Then have your left sleeve centered have your call sign or add your ama number under your call sign.

Tony

Staff member
If I do polo's, I won't do any logo on the back, it will just be the front and maybe the sleeve.

Morelight

Fearless Freep
I'd like a black t-shirt that says RC-Help in the front in about 3in tall letters!

at least 3 inch tall and a p51 diving on the back with teeth on the nose and a fat stogie out one side. so the p51 would be 3/4 of the back

Top Bottom