Rc-Help Graphic Design & Signs

Tony

Staff member
You read it correctly, RC-Help is now in the Graphic Design world. Are you a member of the AMA and want your AMA number on the side of your aircraft? Do you have a saying you would like to put on the wing? Or maybe a design you think would look really cool on the side of your helicopter? RC-Help can make it happen while doing it cheaper than running to a sign shop. Because of our low overhead, we can offer you the cheapest prices on vinyl lettering and graphics.

Don't think this is just limited to just RC: we can also do jobs for car/truck lettering and graphics, to windows for businesses. If you can think it - we can make it.

All we need to know is:

1. What you want
2. What size you want it
3. What color you want it in

So what are you waiting for, order your Graphics today!

Prices start at as little as $5 plus shipping

Tony

Staff member
lol, yup, this is my new toy. A huge plotter that is taking up most of my office. I am still working out some of the bugs, but most of them are worked out, and it's working great. Just made some stuff for Paul that I'm shipping out later tomorrow.

I plan on doing some things for the planes and helicopters next week if I have time. anything from flames for the side of your plane, to helicopter blade graphics, we can get them done. Here very soon, I'm going to be ordering some 1 mil (that's 0.001", or one thousandth) reflective vinyl that will be exclusively for use on blades since it weighs almost nothing. If your interested in anything, just let me know.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Tony, can you show us a couple pictures of what you vinyl grafics look like?

Tony

Staff member
I am working on some things this weekend, and I hope to get them cut out on Monday. Then, I will post them up here.

Tony

Staff member
Here is a sample that I had on my phone. The logo is 3/4" tall, and the gmc is a foot wide. I will have a lot more to show this week as I start to cut out more designs. There is also the decal that o made for my trainer. There will be more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311451139.302132.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311451161.350795.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311451190.799857.jpg

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
To give you an idea, Tony asked me to give him a project to do. He wanted to work it from beginning to end. Took me a few hours, then I remembered I'm going to do a logo for the front of my son's truck (I'll post up what it looks like when it gets done) in acrylic. I told Tony what I wanted and he worked it. There were a couple little SNAFUs, but the end results are great! Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting the stuff. Should be here next week Monday or Tuesday. I will tell you (regardless I'm an admin on here :biggrin1:), when Tony does a project or work like this it is the best which can be done at the best price you are going to find. I've ALWAYS gotten a square deal from him, so order with confidence. Thanks again Tony for creating the logos for me. They are going to work out GREAT!

RCD

Glencairn Drone
BTW Tony, why did you decide to buy a grafics machine? Also, can you send me a pic of the machine? I really want to know what it looks like. :D

Tony

Staff member
BTW Tony, why did you decide to buy a grafics machine? Also, can you send me a pic of the machine? I really want to know what it looks like. :D

This is what the plotter looks like. And I purchased it because I have wanted to get into this for years, and I was at a point where I could.

w_mh1351nos.jpg

w_mh1351nos.jpg

Lee

Thats my dads business. designing plotters and scanners. He once printed a photo of me on some airtex material the NFL shirts are made of.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I have loved design and creating things since I was a kid. I have always wanted to get a plotter, and the time came that I could. So, here we are. I mean what's better, it's a printer, with a very sharp knife, and it creates STICKERS!!!! haha

Tony

Staff member
Here you go guys. I wanted to see if the plotter could cut this out. Some of the cuts are only a MM in thickness, and some smaller. There were some areas that didn't turn out too well, but all in all, it did great. The pics are after I weeded it, then after putting it on the lid of my laptop. Let me know what you think.

IMG_0360.jpgIMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I had to slow the blade way down so that it wouldn't pull up the sharp edges. Turned out great though.

So what's up everyone? What would you like? No job too big or small!

Top Bottom