RC Helicopter on Storage Wars

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
HOLY GAUCAMOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man! thats amazing! JR radio 550bucks.. trex 700 with that kind of rig.. 2000+++ and camer: another 700-800++

battery packs.. all I saw: another 1000bucks! MAN! I want that storage! lol

Derek

Yeah, just in the RC stuff there...mega bucks!!! there were probably a dozen BIG lipos there.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Is this guy gonna join the forum ? heehee..

- - - Updated - - -

Man.. That thing was crazy.. hope they check over eberything before they put in the air

Lee

Now what would make someone give up a storage unit with all that in there. And a cardboard box full of lipos?? It looked brand new. I saw the Auction hunters one where they pulled out a brand new Turbine Viper jet and sold it for I think it was $8000

Derek

I think I saw that episode of Auction Hunters with that Turbine jet. That was impressive.

As far as this storage with the heli/gimbal, lipos, JR Tx, and more....i have no idea why someone would just give up on that stuff.

callsign4223

Staff member
Thats why I really believe most of those lockers are pre-planted by the producer. Some of the stuff left in them is just ridiculous.

Microbus

Man, that would suck to die while owning such a nice heli. He should have waited til he crashed it or something.

Top Bottom