450 rc heli

Tony

Staff member
I went ahead and moved this into the 450 helicopter section.

We will be more than happy to help you out in setting up your 450 heli. Just let us know what helicopter you are getting (450 se, 450L, 450 Pro and so on) and let us know what gyro you are going to be using. Most everything on a 450 I have covered on a video so that may help you more than reading text. But I need to know your setup before I can help.

bpuopolo34

450 helicopter

Tony need help with my rc helicopter I have a 450 helicopter I need someone to set up my Dx6i transmitter when I buy a new one hit me up on face book Bobby Puopolo

Tony

Staff member
Re: 450 helicopter

I can assure you, we can help you here on the forum. I don't call members for a number of reasons. If you want to send me the helicopter and Tx, I can set it all up, but it's not free. If you allow us to help you set it up, you not only get the satisfaction of setting it up yourself, but you also gain the knowledge of setting them up. Trust me, it's not hard to do once you do it a few times. It may seem intimidating at first, but after you do it a few times it will be like second nature.

And I have already moved one of your posts to the 450 section. I'm going to move this one there as well. Please only do introductions in the introduction section and put tech questions in the tech area. Keeps the forum organized so that others can find answers in the future.

KLA

Like Tony said, post the necessary information and it's guaranteed that we will be able to help you. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here. Give us a chance. We might surprise you. But, I think you will be happy.

Tony

Staff member
I deleted your post in the Site Suggestions area. That is a section for suggestions ONLY and not for tech questions. This thread is where you post your questions.

Below is a video to answer the question you posted in the site suggestions area. This is a complete setup video for the DX6i on a CCPM helicopter. It's long, but covers EVERYTHING. Have a watch a few times and it will walk you through setting up your helicopter.

How to Completely Setup A CCPM Helicopter DX6i & OrangeRX - YouTube

KLA

Don't know why he keeps posting in the wrong sections. I thought the headings were self explanatory and pretty easy to understand. But that's just me. I guess I'm pretty smart, or at least that's what my mommy told me. Lol!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom