1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

General Rc field Battery

Discussion in 'Airplanes' started by Curtis A White, Mar 20, 2017.

< Scratch Build Delta Wing with Naze32 troubles | Appentice s15 >
  1. Curtis A White

Curtis A White New Member

Hello, Excuse my lack of experience on this I am fairly new. My question is, I have purchased a Graupner battery charger and I'm trying to charge my pb and its giving me a choice of efferent charges,( per cell I'm thinking), and it ranges from 1.81 volt to 2.45 volts, can anyone help me on this? Thank you, Curtis.

2. holtneil

holtneil Active Member

Hi mate pb is lead acid battery like you have in your car , so should not be asking cells just voltage which is 12 volt
    on some they do count cells which should be 6 cells at 2 volts per cell which gives you the 12 volt

3. Curtis A White

Thank you for your reply!

4. holtneil

holtneil Active Member

Hi Curtis I added to the last message go for 6 cells 2 volts per cell this will give you 12 volt

5. Curtis A White

Thankyou very much!

6. holtneil

holtneil Active Member

Dont forget the lead acid battery will gas so charge out side if you can

< Scratch Build Delta Wing with Naze32 troubles | Appentice s15 >