RC boats

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:eagerness::eagerness::eagerness:

Are there any RC boat fans hear on this sight? It would be cool if there was! :lol: I was surfing around today and ran across this video. I thought it was pretty cool! In fact if I were to were into this section of our hobby I wouldn't hesitate to buy this! Let me know your opinions! Let me know if your into RC boats! Heck let me know if your a boater period! I've been a life long boater myself. I own a 23' DONZI R-23 with a 460 King Cobra under the hatch! Here's the video enjoy!

:emohi::emohi::emohi:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

I had a scale tug boat when i was young. My Grandfather built and gave it to me. I would buy one if there were others around to race with.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I had a scale tug boat when i was young. My Grandfather built and gave it to me. I would buy one if there were others around to race with.

I here you I did! I have a few friends that have them. One of my best friend being one of them. My problem would be between the helis, planes, and trucks, when would I have the time! Lol. That's a lot of cash to lay out just to have it sit on a shelf! I do have batteries and chargers that would work. Hmmmmm.

Keith

Would probably keep me interested for about 10 seconds.... I think the battle ships sinking each other would be more fun...

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Would probably keep me interested for about 10 seconds.... I think the battle ships sinking each other would be more fun...

Now that looks interesting has to the neatness of the ships. But battleships running into one another till one sinks? Not for me lol. Im into racing! Lol

Keith

They don't just run into one another, there fitted with cannons and blow holes in each other... In some countries you need a firearms license to use them...

Whirlybird

I had the 36' Lindberg Models Blue Devil Destroyer . . . put RC gear in it (my Heathkit system) and used to sail it in the pond behind our apartment . . . lot of fum :)

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
That looked pretty cool! Still not my thing. I like the fast boats. But I'm not a fisherman either. I like going fast in a boat. My idea of a boat is a 38 DONZI ZR with twin 1075 hp mercs. And #6 drives! About 130 mph! Out on the lake.

Top Bottom