General Razer 450 main gear replacement

danfields

Putting my e-razed back together after replacing the main gear and was left with this washer. Can anyone help me out on where it goes?erazor.jpg

erazor.jpg

danfields

Thanks for the reply Tony, that was my first thought too but looking at the replacement parts section now I'm thinking it is the one way bearing ring on page 12, now the question is on first or last.erazer1.jpgerazer2.jpg

erazer1.jpg

erazer2.jpg

danfields

Okay, I guess that does make it number 49, the blow up in is a little confusing. Thanks again Tony, your forum is a wealth of information.

Tony

Staff member
What matters is you have it back in the air. I'm glad I could help, with what little help I provided lol. Your picture looks much better, and yes, the schematic of the helicopter isn't drawn that well at all. ,

danfields

Not there yet but getting closer, I can not get my DX6i to bind with my e-razeer, I followed your video but no joy.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, sure do. The stock Rx is not DSM2 or DSMX which is the only thing that spektrum will bind with.

danfields

Another lesson learned, thank you sir, ordering now.

- - - Updated - - -

How about the Gyro, do I need to replace it?

Tony

Staff member
No, you can use the same gyro if you wish, but if you are running the GP192 or whatever cheap gyro, I suggest upgrading.

Top Bottom