Removed: Raptor G4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Here it is fellas..Everything you see "Minus" the motor and servos. $500.00 Also included and not shown is the clutch, fan and the other accessories you need to mount to your new motor (.91) of choice. PayPal preferred and buyer pays shipping.

P8190012.jpgP8190011.jpgP8190013.jpgP8190014.jpgP8190017.jpgP8190021.jpg

P8190012.jpg

P8190011.jpg

P8190013.jpg

P8190014.jpg

P8190017.jpg

P8190021.jpg

Last edited:

Derek

Oh wow!! I saw this thread and immediately jumped for my checkbook and it actually yelled at me and called me some really nasty names. I just don't understand, lol. I hope you can get this bird sold buddy. It really is pretty!!! It just doesn't fit in my budget.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Oh wow!! I saw this thread and immediately jumped for my checkbook and it actually yelled at me and called me some really nasty names. I just don't understand, lol. I hope you can get this bird sold buddy. It really is pretty!!! It just doesn't fit in my budget.

For RCH members only..I am actually taking it apart now so I can get the true weight if sold, decided to keep one 700 nitro and it is the T-rex, also just want to beef up the parts for both Trex 600/700.

Tony

Staff member
Okay, if that is the price for the "RCH Members", what is the price for the "RCH OWNER"?!?!?! hehe. Good luck with teh sale bro!

Slobberdog

I could see me flying that, lol then I woke up, that is one nice bird but as mountaindewdude76 said its out of my league as well, best of luck with the sale though.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
why getting rid of such an awesome bird bro?

I have three 700's sitting here and decided to put more funds towards the Trex 600/700 and Goblin. I will posting the PROTOS too once that damm Heli Direct parts come in. So disappointed in their shipping methods.

murankar

Staff member
I talked to the wife about this awesome heli, I've been on the couch for 2 nights now. OR was because she is sick that I am on the couch, either way I am on the couch. Good luck

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
LMAO! No prob. I thought I pass a good deal to you fellas, since I have been getting lucky. So you know what comes around comes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom