450 R48

RMB677

I was just looking at the instructions for assembling the T-Rex 450 kit and see that one of the things I need to supply is "R48 metal tubular adhesive". What is a common brand name for this? Since I don't have anu hobby shops around I'll need something that's available at the local hardware store.

Derek

all the locktite that you'll need should come with the heli and should look similar to this

locktite.jpg

The numbers on the package will probably be different. This is a package from a 500

locktite.jpg

Dirk

My 450 DFC kit that I built two weeks ago did not come with R48 or any grease for that matter. Only the T43 was included.

Slobberdog

thats because you dont secure the bearings on the dfc for some reason, you only need ca for the torque drive and thayts not in the kit you have to supply.

RMB677

Thanks for the info.. My kit only has one vial of Loctite blue equivilant. I guess all sets aren't created equal.

Derek

Yeah, the blue is good. That's the temporary (removable) kind. The red locktite is a nightmare. Never use the red locktite unless you are 1000% sure that is going to be permanent.

Top Bottom