QuickUK

Lee

Hi guys,
I have been a bit quiet on the forum for a while.
Been job hunting. No luck yet :)
Today though, I got the chance to go to the QuickUK store on my way back from an interview.
Having never been to a proper RC shop, I must have looked like a kid in the Candy store to the owner, Bud.
Goblins, Aligns,JR Forza,Blade, and many more helis and planes to drool over.
I had a great chat with Bud, who I know probably get hundreds of guys like me coming in all excited. But he took the time to chat and answer all my questions.
I got to hold the 500 and 700 Goblin in my hands. Beautiful pieces of machinery. I know that once my job woes are gone, one of these beasts will be mine.
Talking of jobs, I did ask if he needed any help. Possibly there may be the odd bit of part time work, but nothing concrete. If it does happen, I'll try and get you all a good discount ;)

Happy flying

Tony

Staff member
Hope you find something soon bro! Miss seeing all of the videos you used to post and having you here on teh forum all the time. Chin up bro, it will All turn out for the better soon. You could be putting up with what I"m having to put up with in my situation. Should help brighten your spirits a little lmao.

murankar

Staff member
Good luck on the jobs. I would love to see you in a hobby store working the counter. If I was in the UK I would take you up on the offer. The money tree died some months back and have not replaced it yet. One day it will be growing again.

Lee

Went back the other day and took some piccies of the place. Bud the owner gave me a new switch for my DX8 thats been broken for months. Just soldered it in today, so my DX8 looks good again. :)
Heres some shiny toys for you to look at.GOPR0617.jpgGOPR0616.jpgGOPR0615.jpgGOPR0614.jpg

GOPR0621.jpgGOPR0620.jpgGOPR0619.jpgGOPR0618.jpg

GOPR0621.jpg

GOPR0620.jpg

GOPR0619.jpg

GOPR0618.jpg

GOPR0617.jpg

GOPR0616.jpg

GOPR0615.jpg

GOPR0614.jpg

Lee

Yes Graham, back to stay if all goes well. Still looking for a job. Flew yesterday in the park by my dads house. My dad filmed a flight with my Warp, but unfortunately he press exposure hold. So half the flight the heli disappears into a bright white blob :( It was a nice flight too. Next time we'll get it.

Whirlybird

Looks great Lee! Best to you . . . Things will fall into place. In the mean time, ask Bud if you could demo the new birds for him when they come in :)

Top Bottom